Saturday, 25 July 2015

Reasons to be cheerful

From what I have recently read in the tweets, blogs and posts of those I follow, some lovely people are facing a few challenges.  They know who they are and they know i'm thinking of them.

I've been moaning this week about how much I have to do and how little time I have.

Then I realised just how fortunate I am.  

Looking back over this week's photos and emails....

I had fun on a school night and won the pub quiz...

I discovered a new way to waste time via Periscope (many thanks for that Jo!)...


I got a bit of knitting done, which took the sting out of being stuck at Bolton Crown Court on a Friday afternoon...

We had some sun...

A little story I wrote was published in the fantastic oh comely magazine.

And finally (so far - the week isn't finished yet), I went for a spot of colour...

I don't really have much to complain about, do I?


No comments:

Post a Comment